Infinitiva
Long term HYIP
Available: 19-May
Infinitiva

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Upcoming changes


Hello readers!  First of all, apologies for not updating my blog for last few weeks.  Many readers emailed me and requested me to review some new quality programs.  I replied everyone that there are no new good quality programs available to review.  Yes, that is the fact.  In last few weeks, I could not find out even a single good quality program.  I am currently testing two programs, but they are also not sounding good to me.  I am putting true efforts to find out and review quality programs.  Now a days admins are creating programs with all good quality and then scamming soon.  So, I am bit careful before selecting any program.

Now, let's look into the changes that I am going to do in my blog,

Lots of readers are coming to my blog from search engines like Google, Yahoo etc.,  I have a feeling that my blog is mis-guiding them and making them to invest on hyip programs.  Because some people are thinking that they are investing in real investment program.  But, the fact is these hyips are scams.  I already said that I am playing these hyips for just fun.  These are not for serious investors.  So, I decided to make some changes in my blog which will clearly illustrate that this blog is about risky hyip programs.  Going forward, I am going to start every blog post with a WARNING MESSAGE which illustrates the risk in hyip games.  This may cause some inconvenience to regular readers.  I hope you will understand and support me on this.

 As I said before, Now-a-days admins are getting smarter and smarter.  It is required to do some changes in my rating system to filter out "Quality Scams".  Quality scams are the programs which has all good qualities but under the hood the admin is a quick scammer.  For example take Water Investment or BioTech.  I reviewed them and invested in it.  BioTech scammed very fast.  Water Investment had potential to sustain but that admin also paying selectively now.  It is essential to figure out these scam admins and we should not invest in those programs.  I know, it is difficult.  In fact, very difficult.  But, I am going to try by following some minute details of these repeated scams.  I am going to strengthen the X, Y and Z factors of my rating system.  You will see the new rating system in my next review.

My reviews won't be long hereafter.  Yes, I am going to shorten my reviews by removing redundant information.  Going forward, all my reviews will have short explanation about the plans and quick overview about the program which includes all the features of the program.  Then, I will display my rating system.  This will save some of my time as I already have a full time job to deal with.  But, don't worry, I will still have the Strategy section which many readers liked a lot.

"My Favorites" section in the right side bar will be removed.  News ticker above the header will also be removed.  Refbacks are still available and all pending refbacks will be paid soon.  Since rating system is going to be strengthen, number of programs reviewed will go down which means I will post on an average only once in a week.  My regular readers know that this blog is very different from other standard hyip blogs.  I am an experienced hyip investor - selecting, reviewing and investing only on top quality programs.  I won't care about my blog traffic.  I am just sharing my experience here.  There are 100s of programs launching in a month.  I am selecting the top 4 or 5 in them.  So, don't expect me to post daily.  But, whenever I post that will be a useful review or article.  Guaranteed.

So, guys, as I said already, there are no new good quality programs available now.  I will post my next review as soon as I find one.  Meanwhile, I am going to post an interesting article on my first quarter (Jan to March 2010) investment.  I managed to be in good profit last quarter.  I will post my investment experience and portfolio.  This article will be posted in few days.  Stay tuned guys............

comments

0 Responses to "Upcoming changes"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved - MyWayofMakingMoney